- Olive Drive and Jewetta Avenue, Bakersfield
- Brimhall Road and Jewetta Avenue, Bakersfield
- Panama Lane and Stine Road, Bakersfield
- Cecil Avenue and High Street, Delano
- Highway 46 and Griffith Avenue, Wasco
Welcome to Bakersfield
Bakersfield is located in Kern County in the heart of California's Central Valley. It's about 110 miles from Los Angeles to the south and around 110 miles from Fresno to the north. The city's population is about 324,000, making it California's 11th most populous city. The Bakersfield Metropolitan region--which includes Delano and Wasco--has a population of about 780,000, which makes it the 65th largest metropolitan region in the United States.